IS YOUR HOME INSURANCE POLICY DUE FOR RENEWAL BEFORE THE END OF JUNE?
WE MAY BE ABLE TO HELP WITH THE MOST COMPETITIVE PREMIUMS FOR BOTH CAR AND HOME WITH CASHBACKS ON OFFER!!!
LIBERTY HOME INSURANCE
• A 10% DISCOUNT FOR LIBERTY CUSTOMERS
• THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE COVER IN THE MARKET
• A 24/7 EMERGENCY HOME ASSISTANCE IN ENGLISH, THROUGH A FREE PHONE NUMBER (NO PREMIUM NUMBER CHARGES)
• EXTENSIVE COVER FOR JEWELLERY, BOTH INSIDE AND OUTSIDE THE HOME
• UNBLOCKING OF PIPES
• COVER FOR GARDEN / TERRACE FURNITURE
• WATER LEAKING IN FACADES
• EXCESS WATER CONSUMPTION
• BROKEN PIPES WITH NO DAMAGES
• ALL RISK ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE FOR BUILDING AND CONTENTS
• PUBLIC LIABILITY FOR YOUR PETS, YOUR MOBILITY SCOOTER AND ELECTRICAL BIKES
• SPECIFIC COVER FOR YOUR GUESTS IN CASE OF HOLIDAY RENTALS, INCLUDING PUBLIC LIABLITY
• DIY SERVICE FOR FREE
• HOTEL ACCOMMODATION EXPENSES IN CASE OF A CLAIM
• ALL YOUR INSURANCE DOCUMENTS IN PLAIN ENGLISH
WHY EU INSURANCE DIRECT?
• WE HAVE BEEN IN THE INSURANCE MARKET FOR OVER 20 YEARS
• WE ARE EXPATS, LIKE YOU, LIVING IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY. WE KNOW YOUR INSURANCE NEEDS AND HAVE THE SOLUTIONS FOR THEM
• WE SPEAK THE SAME LANGUAGE
• WE ARE LOCAL AND HAPPY TO ENJOY A ONE TO ONE CHAT WITH YOU TO REVIEW YOUR INSURANCE POLICIES
• WE HAVE A DEDICATED CLAIMS DEPARTMENT TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR YOU IN CASE OF A CLAIM
• WE CAN OFFER YOU ANY INSURANCE POLICY YOU MIGHT NEED, ALL UNDER THE SAME ROOF
FOR ALL YOUR INSURANCE NEEDS UNDER ONE ROOF
EU INSURANCE DIRECT SL
952830843/ 951080118/ 635592610
Come and join us for this year´s charity Golf Event……We are looking for players, people to join us for lunch and raffle prizes.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Information Accountability Foundation (IAF) held a seminar with and for the Colombia Superintendent of Industry and Commerce (SIC) on March 7, 2018 that was attended by 35 members of the SIC data protection staff. The seminar is a continuation of the IAF’s Digital University that takes the IAF’s research directly to policymakers and implementers. The SIC is the data protection enforcement agency in Colombia.
Maria Claudia Caviedes Mejia, SIC Deputy Superintendent, and Martin Abrams
The seminar focused on accountability as a guiding principle for effective data protection in an observational age. SIC published a guidance circular in 2015 on accountability that emphasized the role of accountability in a data protection program. The seminar purpose was to provide additional substance on how the accountability principle works in effect.
The IAF team included Martin Abrams, IAF executive director, Scott Taylor from Merck, Victoria Anzola from Segge, and Jose Alejandro Bermudez from Bermudez Legal.
Abrams presented on the Essential Elements of Accountability and their meaning in a data era where observation and analytics play a prominent role. He was followed by Taylor who spoke on governance and the questions a regulator might ask to measure the presence of an accountability based program. Victoria Anzola, who runs a Colombia based consultancy for SMEs, discussed how accountability is implemented in smaller enterprises. Bermudez discussed accountability in a South American context. The program closed with a second Abrams presentation on the key role accountability plays when data is available across borders.
The IAF is a non-profit whose charitable purpose is research and education. It is the incorporation of the Global Accountability Dialogue that facilitated the Essential Elements of Accountability. The Digital University is a proactive initiative to take IAF research and objective content of how digital processes actually work for the sole purpose of informing policymaker and implementer audiences. It is predicated on the notion that government and regulatory agencies often do not have the budget to attend educational conferences and that knowledge needs to be taken to them. The IAF and Digital University operate in all regions and actively collaborate with other organizations interested in informed information policy.
Cumplimiento Corporativo | Expertos en protección de datos
email@example.com | www.seqqe.com
Tel Spain: +34 692 671 657 | Tel Col: +57 316 527 3929 | Skype: SeqqeEurope
Update regarding Inheritance Tax Law in Andalucía
- Who must pay the inheritance tax?
The heirs and the legatees have to pay the inheritance tax.
Example for distinction between heirs and legatee: The heirs receive the general estate, but the legatees have a prior right to receive specific goods from the estate without being heirs.
- New Legal situation in 2018, tax exemption was increased to 1.000.000,- €.
Before January 2018, the estates until 250,000,- € were free of inheritance tax.
In 2018, the tax exemption has been increased up to one million euros (1.000.000,- €) per heir or legatee.
The estate in Andalucía is free of tax under the following conditions:
- If the heir or legate is a child, parent or a spouse of the testator
- If the assets of the heir are not superior than 1.000.000 €
In case the value of the estate is more than 1,000,000,- €, the tax is calculated over the difference between 1.000.000,- € and the value of the estate. Until 2017, the Inheritance tax was payable over the whole value of the estate.
© Christian Hofer, Abogado & Rechtsanwalt, RCHLegal, www.rchlegal.com
In 2017 did it feel as though you had a heavy weight dragging you and your company back from being the success it deserves to be?
At Paul Scotton Design we lift that heavy weight and make light work of all the graphic design work for all your marketing needs …WE HELP YOU FLY!
Start 2018 with fresh new ideas to give your company the facelift it truly deserves.
Also we have special offers on monthly retainers.
Our monthly retainer fees work out to be substantially lower than our usual rate per hour. We build up a long term relationship with you – so we really get to understand where you want to take your brand – there is no need to re-brief a team on your overall strategy time and time again. We will continue to improve your brand over a period of time without a huge initial investment from you.
INTERESTED? …contact me now on firstname.lastname@example.org or +34 617423094
…Make 2018 your year!